Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random....



My birthday is coming ~~ Hooray!

Too bad I haven't prepared anything unlike the previous years.In the previous years, usually I had bought myself a cake and a present for myself.

Gosh, what am I doing now? LOL....

Argh, I really want to buy Teppei photobook! However, it's way too expensive....sad....

Remembering back last year, there were lot of people sang birthday song to me in the classroom but this year is just...... *speechless*

Whatever, this is not the end of my life and I don't have to be so pessimistic because I don't belong to here. I'm belong to somewhere else *cough*Vancouver & Japan*cough* with my mom.

Hahaha, there is a chinese saying that "Life is just like a drama". I really hope this saying is true because I really want to fast forward my life. LOL! I'm seriously very tired and fed up living in this place. I really hope I'll be able to work in Japan and live in Vancouver.

Why so? Because I want to live with my mom and Vancouver is a place that suits my mom more than Japan. Hahaha....she likes somewhere where is peace and calm. Too bad Japan is totally opposite XD

No comments: