Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Final Chapter of Digimon



The ending of the digimon is very touching T.T

I had my teary eyes again when watching all the digimons waving their hands and calling out their masters' name while running to catch up with the train at the same time.

Gosh, there are lots of touching scenes in the final episode. T.T

I feel a little sad and lonely after watching Digimon. I don't know why but maybe I just got too obsessed. Maybe I just found that people in digiworld are far more better than the people around me. Or there could be another possibility that their relationship are really fascinating and I'm fascinated. Lol...time to wake up and I have to prepare for my english literature presentation tomorrow, BORING!

Goodbye, Digimon ~

No comments: