Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Digimon Season 1



Wowwww!

I've addicted to digimon. LOL. I watched digimon all day long and the storyline is just great! I'm very afraid to continue watching it because it's going to end very soon T.T

Why didn't I realize it's actually a very good animation? My mom was complaining that I'm too old for watching this but hey, I have a question. Is this really for kids to watch (although it's suppose to be)? The storyline seems to be a little complicated because it's about the digital world and human world. All the digimons are not really living thing although they seem to be living things. They are computer code. But actually, they can be said as living things too because they will die just like humans. Erm...it can be said that they are more than computer code.

I can be very sure that not all the kids can understand this. What they do enjoy to watch are fighting scenes. Pokemon is an animation that more relaxing. I fully understood everything about pokemon when I was a kid but not digimon (but i didn't really watch digimon though:P). Maybe now I've watched most of the episodes in array and not skipping like last time. It's not like I wanted to skip but I couldn't wait it to air on NTV every week at the home. I had to go out most of the time on weekends.

Anyway, Digimon is just great! I love Takeshi the boy who is in green! I had teary eyes in most of the episodes especially the ones toward the end. Their friendship are really strong so do their family bond. They risk their life just to save their partners and family members . T.T I almost cried out when Sora's mom is trying to save Sora from danger. But the thing I hate is, the language! Why it must be in Cantonese?! Their names are very weird! Sora's name has been translated to Ah Hung in cantonese. What a joke...!

No comments: