Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Brave Heart - Digmon subtheme



Another great animation that I didn't manage to finish it when I was a kid. In fact, there are lots of animation that I didn't finish them because I wasn't allowed to buy many DVD last time. If we want to watch it on TV, we have to wait a week for the next episode. It's very boring ye know because Digimon has 54 episodes. You need to take a year to finish it off.

Digimon used to be super popular.


Have you played Digmimon Tamagotchi before? Everyone used to have this last time when I was standard 1. I owned 1 too but too bad I dropped it into water T.T

I starting to like Digimon more because Pokemon has become a crap. I love season 1 and season 2 but now Pokemon has so many seasons with so many ridiculous pokemons.

Aiyer.....=.=lll

No comments: