Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

College Life



Although I didn't update my blog about two weeks but I feel like it has been months since the last update.

College life is really busy because there are lot of assignments and presentations that I've to do. Just entered the college for about two months and there is an exam waiting for me already. assessment

Gosh, I'm very scared that I would fail in my exam. Yes, this exam isn't really important but still, I don't want to fail. Well, who wants to fail in exam anyway?

Now I only realize that it's not easy to study A'level ~

Therefore, I need Teppei to recharge my energy! He is going to release two albums in summer! YEah! But wait! When is summer? LOL! It's in August if i'm not mistaken? I've only summer in my place so yea, I can't really tell when is summer, winter, spring or autumn :P.

Is it cool to have eternal summer just like mentioned in a poem, "Sonnet 18" by William Shakespeare? I can be very sure tell you, NO! I've never seen snow in my life! What I've to endure everyday is the hotness and humid weather!

Anyway, I don't mind to endure the hotness that comes from Teppei just like the picture above ~

No comments: