Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bomberman B-daman Bakugaiden



My old-time favourite animation ~

I watched this when I was 8 and now I'm already 18....Time flies ~ I've been watching this for the whole day on a day before my birthday and during my birthday.

I miss this anime so much!! Due to the some reasons, I didn't manage to finish this anime last time but no worries! I bought this last week and finished it in two days! LOL!!! It was awesome!

This anime is very touching indeed although it's a comedey genre ~ Black bomber left the deepest impression in my heart. HE IS AWESOME!

Opening Theme - Japanese Version


Opening Theme - Cantonese Version


Why canto version exists? Because it was aired in HK and it was quite popular last time but now its popularity has been swallowed by time T.T

No comments: