Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spending Spree!

I've spent quite a lot of money on today with my HDJM.

After school, we directly went to QueenPark to eat Sushi and Ramen....
Chik Chang ~We've spent RM 47.


After having our delicous meal, we walked to the bus stop and we wanted to wait for the bus to go Petaling Street (Chinatown). Unfortunately, we were in hurry so we chose to take Taxi...
Chik Chang~ We've spent RM 8.


Finally, we reached Petaling street and went in to a DVD store. After looking our DVD for more than an hour, we bought 3 DVDs. I bought Teppei Koike's movie, Shibatora and Hell Girl season 3. My HDJM bought an unknown anime.
Chik Chang~ All add together = RM48


Rm47 + RM8 + RM 48 = RM103 (not included bus fees)


Wowwww...but hey, that's the total money that both of us have used. I think I've spent around RM60 and she has spent around RM40.... hahaha...


BTW, this is my Shibatora DVD cover

No comments: