Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

PS2

Haiz, Again. My xxx!

My Ps2 has some problems and I've no idea why it can't load some games and since my TV for playing game has given to my grandma (my xxx's mother) so we don't have any TV to play PS2 now.

So my xxx wants to give my PS2 to his godson and goddaughter. My mum wants to keep the PS2 because it's not cheap and yea, I've the same the thought too. It's expensive and I don't feel like giving to anyone because I used my own money to buy the PS2.

My xxx got angry and wanted to give the PS2 to his godson and goddaughter. Gosh, You have never bought anything to us and please don't take our belonging to your godson and goddaughter. He scolded my mum for not giving the PS2 to his godson and goddaughter!

Jesus, I really hate my xxx very much....
Is that anything that I can do so I don't have to see his face?
I'm sorry for not doing my duty as a son but I know my xxx has a bunch of goddaughter and godson so he doesn't need us.

Is there anything that I can do to repent my sin? Yes. I've take care of my mum and treat her better~

~God Bless~

No comments: