Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm Tired of Argueing

Just now my brother was accidently crushed his car and got scratched when we were going to eat our dinner. My xxx got mad and scolded my brother. He called my brother to stop and let him to drive. My brother was mad and talked. Everything was very tension.

When we were having our dinner I could feel their eyes contact~ It was scary ~ and usually my xxx will call my brother to take some veggie for him but he called me instead. WTH~
Don't forget I don't like you. Aren't you dislike me too? Now, you have argued with him and are you trying to be nice with me? Geezzz....

I bet you aren't. You got lot of godson and goddaughter why would you bother to be nice with me? I just hate your word. What do you mean by it's boring to see our face? Well, same here. You can go to your godson and goddaughter there if you wish to. Try to see if they let you to sleep at their house or my mother and I will move from the house! This is not the first time my mum tried to move from this house!

Anyway, I'm not helping my brother. Yes, he did mistake too because he is very careless. He didn't drive carefully but it's annoying when someone keeps nagging beside you. My xxx always said "stop" suddenly. If my bro can't stop and past over he will show his black face. Not only that, when my brother takes a road that he doesn't like and he will be scolded. Although my brother drives the car but he acts like a robot. My xxx controls everything.

Today! Few hours ago, my brother couldn't stand him anymore and he said he will never drive his car anymore. So he has to drive my mother's car.

The day will never be peace with my xxx existance!

No comments: