Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Do Not Say That Anymore...



I was thinking if i should post this...

I really do not want to write this out but that guy keeps saying the same thing so I can't keep this anymore inside my heart.

Can you please, PLEASEEEE don't ever say he did this because they are too young and scolding other for not taking their children properly?

You scolded me for not doing house chores when I was 13 but the same thing happened on your goddaughter and godson but you would say they are too young.

You scolded me for talking back when I was 6 but the same thing happened on your godson and my cousins but you would say they are too young. I was much younger than them during that time.

You scolded me even I did a small mistake when I was young but when the same thing happened on your goddaughter and godson you would say they are too young.

You scolded them for not taking the children properly but what did you do for me?

You scolded them for not bringing their children to clinic but did you bring me to clinic when I was sick?

You scolded them for busy working and not even bring their children to clinic when they are sick but you are WORSE!!!!!! You didn't bring me to clinic when I was sick just because you busy drinking with other suckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I felt sick I would definately be your victim! You would scold me. I don't get why you had to scold me. Is having illness a sin? Definately no! Why? Simple. You were rushing to your godson and goddaughter there when they were sick even at the midnight but me? You would ignore me. You would scold me. Your godson and goddaughter have father, do they? Why you have to do their father's duty?

I remember there was a day I had fever. Mum called you to bring me to clinic but what did you do? You showed us the black face and said you were busy drinking with other...

I remember there was another day I had fever. You did not want to bring me to clinic. You said I would be okey soon but I kept vomitting in the bathroom. At the end, my auntie felt pity at me and wanted to bring me to clinic but you were ashamed and brought me to clinic instead my auntie.

Well, these are all long time ago stories. I don't know why everytime you say "......they are too young and stupid parents not taking their children properly" will make me mad..

...........................................

No comments: