Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ayumi, Teppei, Ema and Fung

Lately, I'm addicted to 4 artistes and they are:

1) Ayumi Hamasaki

Omg, She is awesome!!!!!! Her singing skill is awesome!! Out of 10 songs, 9 1/2 are very good!!!! No doubt she is being called as "Heavenly Queen" in Japan. Besides that, she is really pretty~~ *faints* Her singing skill is better than Teppei and Fung~


2) Teppei Koike

He is so cute, isn't it? His singing skill is pretty good too! Hey, don't underestimate him by judging his look. He is actually an actor, singer, song-writter and advertisement commercial star. Hmm....his acting skill is just average but omg! When you looking at him, you will feel like your heart is melting, don't you think so? He always have a "si si man man" look so I purposely to post this picture to show the wild side of him....haha...


3) Ema Fujisawa

The girl on your left hand side is Ema Fujisawa. Ermm.... I don't really know much about her but I just like her after watching Lovely Complex. She was very cute in that movie with Teppei. Although her acting isn't that good but she succeed to make me feel sad for her. When I see she cries, I feel like want to cry too and I could feel her pain. It was very touching when she shouted: I love my Shorty (Otani a.ka Teppei) while crying....


4) Lam Fung

LOL...he is the only HK artiste that I like. I got to admit he is awesome being an actor. His acting skill is excellent and it's the best out of the 4. Anyway, his singing skill is pretty good but I think Ayumi and Teppei are better. He has just opened a concert and the selling of his concert DVD is very good and surpassed Platinum disc. Congrats to him~

No comments: