Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Graduation



My graduation? No!!!

It was my students' graduation. :)

I just come back to my house from a kindergarten graduation celebration. I just went there to help them out but what really surprised me was the principal asked me to stand with them as a part of the teachers because I used to be the kids' sensei!

I was like "What!? I have resigned and I was just a substittue teacher!"

She said it's ok because I were their teacher after all. Haha, I felt very embarrassing because I was the only male teacher at there.

Somehow, I felt happy at the same time because I used to be their teacher although it's a very short time. Now I understand why Yankumi cries when she sees her students graduated. (Teppei is one of her students in Gokusen 2 :P)

I don't really understand myself. I like to be emo all the time but it's really surprising that I felt happy over this matter and even now, I'm still excited :)

Today is really an unforgettable day :) Oppss, I mean yesterday. Now is 2.38 am :)

No comments: