Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A day before english literature paper

Just come back from the college. Hmmm, well, I don't know if the informations given by the lecturer is really useful but I think it helps more or less. I'm really nervous although I was more nervous a day before law and business paper. It's not like I have confidence but at least I can write something for english literature.

Dang, my emotion is swinging up and down lately. After exam = Happy just like I hit the jackpot. A day before exam = very emo just like I lost all my money. I can't endure this any longer. My lecturer warned us that we can't fail this paper otherwise it would be very difficult. They will change the poems next year.

Hmmm, I should do my best :D

No comments: