Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Final Day of AS Examination



AS examination is over !!!!

Now I'm free !!!

Ok, time for a report .....

I woke up about 4am to study and it was raining heavily (T.T) I felt like want to sleep inside the warm blanket but I had to go college to take my last paper, English Literature.

I had running nose while doing the exam. I felt very embarrassed because my nose kept on snuffing and everyone was looking at me. Geezzz, and I even had stomach ache later on. Sigh, I think I didn't do very well in this paper.

Well, it's ok! Cheer up! AS examination finally comes to an end!!! Yahooo, gotta enjoy my life for 1 - 2 months. :D

3 comments:

Tadano Watashi said...

Its fine as long as you did your best..
Good Luck on the final day~ ^^

Horlic said...

Good for you =)
Finally you are free...
Instead, i am not =(
exam begins soon ...

Reeve said...

Wow, I didn't expect someone would leave a message on my blog.

thank you, yoruru! Nice to meet you :D

And horlic, ganbatte! do your best! I need your help again to change my blog skin. One year has passed just like that. It's time for a new blog skin.