Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Help~


Help me, Yuna~ MY GODDESS

Taking SPM is more exhausted than walking in a shopping mall for ten hours!

I really hope it will end as soon as possible....

Just like today, history is really difficult and I have no idea what I was writing about. I created my own history and mixed up with the true history...

Hahaha, I was suffered by looking at the question paper...

I was like...WTH should I write?

WEll, it's already over and I don't want to experience it for one more time! It's a nightmare!

It's nice to have 3 days holiday before going to take the Maths paper.... :-/

Opsss....it's suppose to be yesterday...Now is already 12am~

A new day with a new hope~

1 comment:

RIVIE said...

it seems u r having important exams..no..??
oopz..
u stay up until 12am..?>.<
yah!!
its no good!!!!!
dun be an allnighter!!!!! >.<
have u watched dragonakura of our dear teppei..??
the teacher told them not to stay up so LATE!!!
remember...??>.<
hopefully ur math exam will be okie!!
but remember not to be so stressful...
try to relax!!
think about teppei when u r depressed ^^
heheh..
i think its a good idea..since i often do it when im depressed n sad ^^