Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A "Trip" to KLCC


Teppei's Third Photobook

I accidently went to KLCC today. Yes, ACCIDENTLY. I didn't plan to go there and never thought of going there. After school, I wanted to go pudu but I took the wrong bus and went to KLCC. I was shocked to see that driver drove to other lane and then I only realized I had taken the wrong bus. I started to feel panicked and had a glance on the bus number. It was U114! OMG~ Well, calm down! Haha, then I remembered my HDJM told me before U114 goes to Petaling Street (Chinatown) but it sent me to the KLCC instead of Petaling Street.


When I saw KLCC was just in front of me, I quickly got down from the bus because I wanted to go KLCC many weeks ago. I wanted to buy my Dearest Teppei's photobook. While I was walking in, I felt very embarassing because everyone seemed to be high standard people and I was the only one who wearing uniform. I looked like a clown at there. I felt I was very low class compared with them. I was just a little students T.T. No time to think such thing, I rushed to Kinokuniya and found my Dearest Teppei's photobook!!!! xD I was so happy but REALITY IS VERY CRUEL AND HARSH!!!! That photobook was too expensive!!! RM100++ O.Olllll NOOOOO~~~ I felt like that book was flying away from from hand....T.T


I felt people were looking at me strangely and I felt very uncomfortable with their glaring eyes and left that place sadly.

No comments: