Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Fat Dumb Ass


I'm really mad and going to burst!!! Last week I've been caught for being in the upstair and didnt line up (read the older post to know more). Today, I went to school early and line up but that fat ass disciplin teacher still wanted to catch me because of my hair!!! I Really cant stand his ugly smile!!!!!!! When I was going back to the class after the assembly, he looked at me and gave me a ugly smile. I was like WTF with his smile and staring at him while walking to the class and suddenly he shouted at me "Come here la"! FCUK YOU!!! ARE YOU MUTE? CAN'T YOU USE YOUR BLOODY MOUTH TO TALK INSTEAD OF GIVING ME A UGLY SMILE? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME FROM YOUR UGLY MOUTH???!!!


It's fine. I just went to him and he said my hair is very long and warned me already on last friday. Good, so I went to disciplin room. Yes, I know it's my fault for not cutting my hair but you will never understand my pain since my hair is growing very fast. Haizz....but whatever, I know it's my fault but I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS FCUKER!!!!!! HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TEACHER AT ALL. He asked me give him a reason why I don't need to cut my hair? Geeezzzz...did I ever say I will not cut my hair? I just said my friend asked me to cut with him today. He ignored me and kept asking me the same question.


So I decided not to reply his question. It's a stupid question. I didn't say anything for around 5 mins and then he changed another question and asked me to teach him what to do. I said give me one more day because my friend asked me to cut today. That damn fcuker said " How come? I oredi warned you last friday. You "ENGKAR ARAHAN"! FCUK!!!!!!!! Hey, please! If you wish to speak in english, please speak in english and not half english half bahasa melayu. Hey, what engkar arahan? Am I your "Shinobi"? He talked like he is the boss and gave me a very important mission to do and I have failed him....=.=lllll


Since he is a stuborn dumb ass, I tried myself to be calm and spoke in pleasant way. "Sir, yes. I didn't cut my hair but I'll cut it today. My friend asked me to go with him on today." Wow, what a good teacher! He taught me about science, sperm. He said I'm already 17 and can be a father already. Is it need to have a companion? Nah, from here we can see what a person he is. He doesn't understand our young world and not even bother to understand. Of course I can cut my hair by myself but hey, aren't you preferably to do something with your friends?


He had started talking about how i become a father at the age of 17 so I just listened to him. I didn't give him much response and he said " I can gantung you mah"!!!! Gosh!!!! YES! GANTUNG ME BECAUSE MY HAIR IS LONG, RIGHT? BUT YOU DIDN'T TAKE ACTION ON THOSE WHO PONTENG SEKOLAH, VANDALISMS, CHEATED DURING EXAM, PONTENG CLASS AND MORE!!! What kind of teacher you are, fat asss!!!??? Go to die!!!!!


You are well-known for making a small problem into a very big. It's very unlucky to bump into such a fat ass! So finally, he gave me a warning letter and accused me ponteng. OH MY GOD, TELL ME WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS? SINCE WHEN I PONTENG? GEEEZZZZZ.....and I ignored him and left the room and headed back to class. Again, in my class. I'm lonely. Nobody seems to care about me. I didn't know who has taken my chair so I just went somewhere and asked for the chair but that person not even look at me or talk to me. WTH? Am i invinsible? I got mad and just took the chair away....


I really appreciate for what Teppei has done for me. He really made my day much brighter but too bad those ppl around me keep trying to make me fall into darkness.

No comments: