Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Chunin or Genin?




I thought my english is pretty okey just like a "Chuunin" in the naruto animation series. Too bad I've just realized that I'm a "Genin" instead of Chuunin because I did badly in my english test yesterday. The mistake that I've made is not suppose to be made by a "Chuunin". They were two essays given and I couldn't finish the section A. 35 mark!!!! Gosh!!! I feel very disappointed with myself and I felt upset for the whole day. Fortunately, my HDJM comforted me and cheered me up.

Anyway, that incident still takes effect on me until today. This morning, I felt a little sad though and I was late to school today. So, I didn't go to line up and walked to the class directly. While I was waiting for my classmate, a bastard worker saw me standing in front of the class and called the disciplin teacher. The stupid disciplin teacher came and scolded me for being there since 7.30a.m. He even wrote down my name. What a jerk. Then, he said I suppose to go line up before entering the class and I replied to him that I was late so I went to the classroom and get ready for the exam.

That jerk said "Oh,another "kesalahan" for being late to school" and wrote down in his note book. WTF???? HEY, HEY, HEY!!!!!! Don't you think that you have to question that bastard worker for accusing me I had been there since 7.30am? If you trust in that worker than you shouldn't write that I was late to school! He was just standing beside you, fatso! Why don't you ask him? Actually I reached the school at 7.35am but I didn't get the "green paper" so I wasn't consider late to school! I said I was late just because I wanted to prove that I wasn't there at 7.30am and since I was late to school so I went to the classroom instead of going to line up because everyone had to go up to the classroom soon.

The thing that I got mad is about myself. Do you know what did I do? I apologized to that fat ass disciplin teacher. I was still very sad because of the english test incident. I got no mood to talk back so I just said sorry and left. OMG!!! What happened to me? How could I say sorry to that fatso????? I guess that incident affected me very much and I took a nap in the class. I got no choice but to sleep because I would feel much better after taking a nap.

I really feel very disappointed with myself this time because those mistake shouldn't be done at all! I shouldn't write too long for the essay section B. 600 hundred words++! And while taking the english paper 2 examination, I wanted to go toilet but those bitchy cleaners were cleaning the toilet. They scolded me for entering the toilet so I got no choice and went back to classroom. However, I couldn't concentrate at all and I went to toilet for few times to check whether those bitchy finished cleaning the toilet. See, this mistake shouldn't be done at all. I guess all the parents have told their children to go toilet first before taking any exam incase you need to go toilet during the examination.

Second, I should have talked back to that fatso disciplin teacher this morning. I knew I was very upset but at least I could have keep my mouth shut. I never expected that I would say sorry to that fatso. I never liked him.

OMG...I'm seriously disappointed with myself for being useless. Somehow I think I don't dseserve for the "Genin" title as well. Maybe I'm still a "Ninja Academy Student". It's still far away for me to become a "Hokage".

No comments: