Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Falls into sadness....

After making myself happy for quite a period, finally, I've fell into sadness again. I really wanted to get good result in my trial exam however I did badly in my english test. It has affected me very much and because of dumb ass disciplin teacher and quarrelling between my aunties and mum is really unbearable. We planned to have a trip to penang on 19 sept but seems like it is going to cancel due to some reasons (I hope not). Besides, SPM is really getting closer and closer. It's less than 80 days but I still doing nothing here. I wish I could get 6As but it seems impossible with my standard now.


Other than that, my school teachers are all bastard. They kinda look down on my class students because we are fourth class. I used to be in third class and fell to fourth. There are 10 classes in my school and you can't imagine how they treated other lower classes. They only think highly on first and second class and giving tips on them so they won't fail in their examination. Few days ago, I saw their chemistry teacher was giving tips to them with the trial examination question paper on his hand. I was like shocked and I went back to my class and asked some tips from my science teacher. She said "No tips for you guys". Same thing went to my history teacher. He said no tips for us but he gave tot the science class. Fine, I know we are not from the science class but please, don't be so bias. You guys are teachers and suppose to be a role model for us and your action encouraged science class students think they are great and special.

Whatever, I used to this kind of situation and this world is like that. I understand that and normally, I don't talk much but can you guys (teachers) please don't bug me?! You wanted to suspend me just because my hair was long? Come on, you guys have to settle those cheating on examination (especially science class since you guys think they are perfect) first. How bout those brought handphone to school? Why don't you suspend them? Because they need to pay RM50 so you don't want to suspend them? You are afraid of losing the sources of money, aren't you?

This world is really disappointing and I've wasted my youth in this rubbish school. Gosh, my heart is deeply wounded again. I need to listen to my Teppei and Lam Fung's song to recover my wounded heart.

Sayonara~

No comments: