Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Stupid Day At My School

As usual, Moral is the first lesson on every monday. We had just finished our exam before the holiday and today that stupid teacher gave the moral paper back to us. Few of us didn't get the paper because a ???? teacher took our papers to mark. This time, many of them passed their moral test and they were very happy about it. However, that moral teacher really challenging my patience.

He said "I don't expect you guys to score A. This isn't the standard for your class. I'm already happy if you manage to pass in your SPM." WTDUCK??? Ok, I'm not a science class student and there are only two classes for science stream. Therefore, they are being called as Top 2 Classes. I'm a technical class student. Same like the science stream, we have two classes as well and I was used to be third class student. Unfortunately, I fell to fourth class. The reason? I don't want to say anything to cover that. One word. Lazy. Even so, you don't need to say we look like trash.

Hey, I got 63% for the last time moral test. I know it is not a good score but we need 35% to pass and 70% to get A. I just need another 7% to make it become an A. I know I did badly this time for the trial. I'm confused with your lesson. You are the one who said keyword MUST NOT change any word. No extra or less any word. Besides, no changing word. Ok! And today you just added extra words and cut some words out. I asked you and you said " it depends..." Then? What should I do? Do I need to follow you the previous lesson or the latest one?

Gosh, I noticed that sometimes you are not sure with your answer either. You're our teacher and you act like a fool! If you are not good in moral, please say it out! We won't blame or mad at you but please keep those attitude to yourself. Don't try to act like you are very professional.

Your "dog eyes" look down on us but it's not like you are any better than us. Cheap...YOU ARE VERY CHEAP! You like to compare us with the science class but do you know one of my friend got 63% too in moral. Honestly, I never got lower than 50% for moral subject but many of the science class students did. This time I guess I will break the record for getting lower than 50% because of I'm very confused with your teaching. You like to compare us with the science class? PLEASE ALLOW ME TO COMPARE YOU WITH THE YANKUMI SENSEI IN GOKUSEN 1,2 AND 3. You are not even qualified to compare with her tip toes. You think we are not good enough? Same like you, Rubbish Sensei!

No comments: