Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Facebook Fan page

I don't understand why some people want to create a fan page so badly and delete it later on.

I don't know why but I got really pissed when they decided to delete it without reason when it's a place for all the fans to gather together. Please tell us a reason why this fan page has to be deleted and not simply throwing a tantrum just because of a person's commented something negative. I really get annoyed when the fans were asking for the reason why this fan page has to be deleted and the answer was "because of me me meeeeee"! =.=ll What's that? Morse codes?

Haiz, maybe that fan page is a very small thing for the creator but it means something to me. I feel really happy to chat with the fans at there. Yes, the feeling might not be as strong as hitting the jackpot but at least enough to keep me feel lively.

No comments: