Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wasting time



Duh, what am I doing here? What else? Wasting time....

The worst is, I have wasted my time on something that I don't willing to waste on it. Such as? Wasting for the bus, sitting silently in my grandma's house, letting my uncle to insinuate me and so on.

Geez, can't I use them on something that is more beneficial? Ok, well, maybe not beneficial but something that I willing my time wasted on it? Such as Teppeing, playing games, shopping, and more. Although, this kind of things are considered as wasting time but they don't really wasting time in my point of view.

At least they bring some happiness to me and not pissed me off. If I can choose where my time can be spent off, I would say travel to Japan where I can see Teppei and traveling at the same time.

No comments: