Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Wasted Weekend



I totally pissed of in these two day!!

Where should I start the story?

Hmmm~~
On this friday, I went to CC while waiting for my mom to come back from her workplace because I forgot to bring my key. I found a very interesting game called Red Alert 3 Uprising! I was addicted to this game and I wanted to buy this game so badly. Despite I was a dimbo in computer thingy, I still insisted to buy this game.

On the next day, I walked to the nearest PC game shop which wasn't really near to my house and bought the game. As a result, I couldn't play the game because I had no idea how to install it. I spent 3 hours on it to look for the matter but the result was still the same. I followed the instructions from internet and somehow I made it worse, the game crashed and bla bla bla. Well, what is game crashes? Who knows?

I felt very pissed off because Mock exam is coming and I thought I could play a game to enjoy myself before facing the mock exam. Therefore, I went to search a game on internet called Dreamer RO because I saw my friend playing this few days ago. It looked very interesting ~~~ However, the snail moving internet connection totally spoiled my mood because it required me to download the game about 8 hours!

OK, fine! I ON my com for the whole night just to download that game. Unfortunately, it got DC on the half way!!!!!

I WAS LIKE TOTALLY PISSED OFFFFFF!!!!! I've just wasted my weekend without doing anything!!!!!!

No comments: