Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)



This series is really nice and I've finished watching this on today's morning around 3AM.

What I'm going to say on this is: Sad! Touching! and Funny!

Sob Sob...I had teary eyes when I was watching the final episode~
It was so sad and sooo touching~~

In the beginning, I liked Hiro because he gave me a very good impression in Lovely Complex as Teppei's friend. But when the story was starting to develop more, I didn't feel the same anymore. His role is very plain and nothing interesting...Ah! Hiro looks very short when he stands beside Mokomichi although he is 180cm. LOL~ Mokomichi is really freaking tall!

I used to dislike Aibu Saki as Izawa but then I slowly to love her. She is just great in this series although she was very annoying in the beginning but she saved herself from getting annoyed in the last few episodes. I love to see her burst into tears and hugging mokomichi when mokomichi was comforting her + playing that song. It was so touching! T.T

As for Mokomichi in this series, he has done a great job as a robot! It's very sad to see him being ignored by Izawa although he has done so many things for her. Seeing him dying was very sad and touching. I almost cried when he's expressing all his feeling to the scientist(the robot creater) in the last episode and did not want to upset Izawa as he knew he was dying.

No comments: