Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beware of Dog



As usual, everytime I went to a dinner at my grandpa's house (father's side), something unhappy must be happened on me.

I really feel tired of this. My 6th uncle has a habit enjoys seeing other people feel irritated or sad. He likes to make other people's children cry. I really wonder what does he feel if someone does the same to his children.

God is fair. What he did to me yesterday might be returned to him sooner or later. What for came to me and disturbed me when I was chatting with other? Was it fun? Absolutely NO.

Was it fun to cut into other people's conversation and then said something stupid and doesn't make sense with annoying voice?

Was it fun to put your arm on my shoulder and leaned on me? I bet he doesn't know how heavy he is.

Was it fun to answer my question with his stupid theory although I didn't ask him?

Was it fun to say something offensive to other?

Stop making stupid joke already. Actually it's not stupid joke but criticizing. Can you expect your uncle to say this? "I wanna to hire you to brush my house's floor. I can save money from buying sand paper" because my face had pimples on. He even commented my bro's car isn't for human to drive because it's very old. Are these the words suppose to come out from an elder? But then, he is just a guard dog that will only bark at own people. Last time, I heard he had a conversation with his boss i guess. He acted like a dog. What a moron.

I must say God is fair and he will get what he deserved.

No comments: