Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

If




If I was not so stupid,
If I was not so lazy,
If I was not so sturborn,
If I put more effort,

I wouldn't have to worry about my SPM result....


If I did not play too much,
If I did not sleep too much,
If I did not dream too much,
If I was hardworking,

I could have getting good result in SPM....


If I was richer,
If I was better looking,
If I was taller,
If I was better,

I wouldn't suffering of low self-estreem....


If I was independent,
If I was wiser,
If I was well-disciplined,
If I was reliable,

I wouldn't be seen worse than my elder brother....


If I was manlier,
If I talked louder,
If I act ruder,
If I could be more fierce,

I wouldn't be teased by my uncle....


If I was friendly,
If I was talkative,
If I was good in joking,
If I could socialize with others,

I would have a lot of friends and not just being a "replacement"....


If I could speak Japanese,
If I could understand Japanese,
If I could write Japanese,
If I could understand one more language,

I wouldn't think myself good-for-nothing....


If I could speak better in English,
If I could write better in English,
If I could understand better in English,
If I could do well in English papers,

I would feel at least there's an achievement in my studies....


If I had a good father,
If I had a good listener,
If I had a good friend,
If I had someone can be trusted,

I wouldn't feel I'm being left out sometimes....


If I was a lawyer,
If I had money,
If I had fame,
If I was a young caliber lawyer,

I could have gone to Japan for vacation!


If Teppei was my friend,
If Teppei was my relative,
If Teppei was my sibling,
If Teppei was me,

This would be interesting!

No comments: