Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Upset


Somehow I really feel tired of my life.

My father is someone who likes other people than his own family and my mom is overprotective and hypersensitive.

About my father, I've no feeling toward him anymore. What he likes to do, just go ahead. I won't bother and just like yesterday. She suddenly scolded my mom because my mom didn't ask her "do you want to eat?". How stupid and nonsense.

This is how the story goes....
I had gastric in yesterday morning. My mom asked my father to eat dinner first because I had just recovered from gastric but he refused and kept saying "we will go to eat dinner once we have bought everything". So, my mom went to buy some "dim sum" for me to eat while we were buying drinks for Chinese New Year celebration because it was around 9 something but we hadn't have out dinner yet. She was afraid of me having gastric again.

Suddenly, my father's godson and goddaughter all came to meet my father at that cheap supermarket with their parents tagged along. He was so happy and forgotten to lead his mother (my grandma) to the carpark =.=ll.

When we were driving to the food stall, he suddenly bursted out "What kind of human are you?". He repeated the same quote and refered to my mom. "I've been here with you since just now and you didn't ask me whether want to eat "dim sum" or not!" added him. My mom was shocked and replied "Didn't I buy you something just now and you didn't want to eat?".

Dear visitors, the following quote said by my father is really absurb. "You should buy for me and I want to eat or not is different story". My mom just kept her mouth shut and my father was taking the advantage and kept scolding. Gosh! What kind of human he is? I'm not saying to my mom but my father!

My mom bought something for me to eat! He was jealous just because of that? OMG! This is my first time to hear such kind of story. A father feels jealous when his wife bought some food to their son. He even asked my mom that if she will feel angry if he buys something for other people to eat and not for my mom.

I'm sorry but I've to use capital letters for following sentences. IS HIS BRAIN RUSTY OR SOMETHING? HE BUYS FOOD FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO EAT. MY MOM BUYS FOOD FOR ME TO EAT. CAN'T HIM TELL THE DIFFERENCES? To be honest, we don't have any feelings toward him. I used to be very angry when he treated us unfairly but all these have become history. I don't bother whether he gives money to his godson or goddaugther during their birthday and we don't have any. It's his money and I never cared anymore.

Although I don't have a good father but I have a good mother and Teppei but my mom does annoy me sometimes. She seems like has generation gap and doesn't understand what we trying to say or mean sometimes.

PS: Finally i got a chance to write T-E-P-P-E-I. ^-^

No comments: