Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Life is really horrible~~



Life is really terrible....

Someone has hurted my feeling,
DEEPLY

My pride has been torn apart....

I'm sorry because I was born as a boy....

Why MR Daddy's family like to do this to me?

PLEASE STOP SAYING "IT'S GREAT IF I WAS BORN AS A GIRL"

Why do you want me to feel ashamed in front of everyone? Do I really act like a girl? Nobody say that anymore. Why do you have to ask "why did I born as a boy?" all over again in front of everyone?

I can't choose to become a boy or a girl.

However, what MR Daddy's bro said is not the reason I'm feeling sad now. It reminded what my MR Daddy said to me when I was 13 in front of everyone at my Big grandma's funeral. Why your family like to do that to me? Small Grandma said that to me, my uncle said that to me and even you, Mr Daddy.

I've stopped writing negative post for quite a long time and I put all my attention to Teppei in order to make myself happy but WHY Mr Daddy wants to bring me back to this cruel world? I don't want to see your face! I don't want to see your family's faces! Isn't this enough that you have lot of godsons and goddaughter out there and yet, you still want to insult me? Why did I do to you?

I feel I was humiliated when MR Daddy's bro pulled my collar and peeked inside my shirt to see my body if I've the same body figure just a girl.

How foolish!

I don't know what to say and what to do with them.....

I HATE THEM
I WANT TO LEAVE THIS CURSED LAND...forever...
To where I belong to...

Anyway, I'll try my best to let this unhappy moment to be washed away....
And I'm feeling better now after hearing my angel's voice....

Thanks to God and my Dearest Teppei....
I know I could have collapsed without YOU...

No comments: