Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Forbidden Love - Chapter 2




Story begins...

We are moving to Osaka due to my father has been promoted and sent to work at the main branch company in Osaka.

"Honey, here we are. Come to have a look. Do you like our new house?"

"Wow! The house is very big and beautiful, isn't it? I hope three of us can live happily together in our new house and in such a beautiful environment"

"Good evening!"

A woman comes out from her house and greets us. She has a very friendly smile on his face and there is a boy hiding behind the woman's back and peeking on us shyly. I wonder who that boy is....

"Good evening" replies from my mom while bowing to the woman. "Nice to meet you. My name is Fujiwara Yuki and this is my husband, Fujiwara Kazuma."


"Nice to meet you too, My name is Koike Ayumi and this is my son, Koike Teppei". Mrs Koike pulls her son from her back and said, "What are you suppose to say, Teppei?"


"Good evening, Uncle and auntie. I'm Koike Teppei." said by the boy shyly.


"Wow, what a goood boy!" Mum pats on his head asks, "How old are you?"


"Errr...." Teppei seems to be very nervous and says, "5".


"Oh, this is awesome! My daughter is 5 as well. I think they can go to the school together. Isn't it, honey? requests by my dad happily.


My mom smiles which is a sign agrees with my dad.

Suddenly, that boy comes to me and stutters, "Www..What..Isss...Yoouur...name?"

"Fujiwara Aiko" I tell him.

"Do you need any help from us, Mrs Fujiwara? asks by auntie koike.

"Just call me Yuki and thanks for your kindness".

After that, Teppei's parents are carrying our home furnitures into our house while I'm playing happily with Teppei.

To be contiune...

No comments: