Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Am I gay?


Gay?

I know it's very funny to talk about this all of sudden. A friend of mine (*cough MR. Hon Sang *cough) accused me that I'm gay because of all of my favourite artists are male. But is it true? Do I like male artiste ONLY? Honestly, No! I like female artists too just like Ayumi Hamasaki, Nakama Yukie, Tamaki Nami and more. But there is something that I can't deny is I love male artists more than female artist. Don't ask me why. I don't know either.


I just interested with male artists more than female artists. Just now, Chris, a super fan of Teppei asked me whether I'm gay because I wrote I LOVE TEPPEI on our MSN conversation. I was stunned. Do I really look like gay? LOL....my answer to Chris was NO because I used to like a girl who is 4 years older than me. Unfortunately, she has a bf now. Afterwards, I was unsure with the answer given to Chris and changed to "Maybe I'm BI"!


Why do I say so? If I was given a chance to live with Teppei, I would say yes! I know boys usually don't think other boys are cute but I really think that Teppei is so cutee and handsome! I really like him so much, hahaha! But there is something that could be argue that I'm not Gay is I only like Teppei so much. I used to like Lam Fung very much but I've transferred all my love to Teppei. Besides Teppei, I
don't like other boys anymore.


As for girls, I loved a girl before and I don't mind to have a relationship now but that also depends if I found my beloved. So, it's very hard to decide or know if I'm a BI. Hahahaha.....Maybe all my love towards Teppei is just a fan's love but I really can't tell you. LOL....


Anyway, I personally think that I'm not gay because I really not interested with any boys except Teppei. I was attracted by a girl but not now anymore and I'm not interested with the girls around me. I do like some hot Japanese girls on the TV, LoL. So you gotta tell me if I'm gay. To be honest, I don't really care if I'm gay, BI or straight because we are all human and those people who have bad attitude are worse than them~


For all the boys who have read this, you don't need to avoid me after reading this because I'm not really interested with you as I stated out above. I hope you won't be the second Hon Sang who is used to afraid of me (because I like Teppei and Lam Fung). That's silly if you are afraid of me because seriously, I think i'm straight and even I'm gay I will only gay toward Teppei so you don't need to worry. The reason I post this out is just because this is my blog and this is where I say everything out that inside my heart.

No comments: