Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is prefect?

Today our disccusion is about prefect.

What is prefect? In my eyes they are just teacher's pets.

Don't get me wrong! I don't mean everyone so you don't need to feel offended if you are a prefect!

Why I said prefects are teacher's pet?

Can you imagine they praise a teacher who is in his 40s as handsome man with his ugly hairstyle????

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be so fake la....fei por prefect! I know my hair is long and you don't need to compare my hair with that Mr Ong's hairstyle. That's a big insult to me!

Sei Fei Por, Opsss....sorry!
My dearest visitors, please allow me to use "sei fei por" this word to describe that prefect because I'm burning now and I just say the truth. That prefect is really a fei por mah. Don't you want me to call her as pretty prefect? Sorry! My religion doesn't teach me to lie. Ok, let me contiune....

Sei Fei por, if you really think that Mr Ong looks handsome you won't praise what xxx artiste handsome in the canteen. Sommore you were praising local artiste. Really got no taste at all but what to do? Look at your pork face also know you have bad taste la!

Sei Fei Por, you can catch me because I was late to school. You can catch me because my hair is long BUT DON'T EVER CRITICIZE JAPANESE HAIRSTYLE LO!!!!!!! If you think Japanese hairstyle doesn't look good and that Mr Ong's hairstyle look good then you are borned into a wrong era!!! Go back to 1960s!

BTW, I don't get why I feel so angry. She just said that disciplin teacher looks so handsome only....maybe her pig face problem....or I feel offended because she said that teacher look handsome and that teacher against Japanese hairstyle. That disciplin teacher really an idiot. Even though he is already old but he still very "爱" because he laughed when that pork chop prefect was praising him.

That scene really made me want to vomit....

No comments: