Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm tired of boring dinner!




As usual, went to dinner with my auntie and grandma in a restaurant. When they are all gathered together, what would they do? What else? They will discuss about our future. I hate how my mum kept telling them my secret just now. I have told her not to tell them that I want to study law!!! Why? They will make fun of my ambition. When my mum told them that I want to study law, my auntie burst into laugh.

Yea, yea, yea. I can't become a lawyer. Happy? My father didn't say anything to help me but his face became black when my mum talking bad about his Godson "future career". My grandma said that his godson can't study and he got low mark in exam. He remained silence and my auntie added that his godson good in drawing. Wooowww!!! He was so happy and said "yeah, he is very good in drawing and got potential to become an artist". My mum replied "artist got no future because you can see a lot of artist in Malacca who sitting beside the street and waiting for the customer".

His face immediately turned black and tried to protect his godson. Cheww~ It's true that artist got no future. Not only that, your painting will become famous ONLY after your DEATH. This line was said by my brother and he shuted up. His face has shown that he was behsong but he didn't give up protecting his godson and said "there are people who successed in every career". It means being an artist will success too. Yes, I don't deny that but how many artist are as famous as Leonardo Da Vinci? I bet my father doesn't even know who is Leonardo Da Vinci. Just blindly protect his godson.

Whatever, I don't care what his godson gonna to be in future and I know him very well. This father....speechless. I've gave up on him. Yes, we are not from chinese school and I will always remember that in your mind we are not as good as you guy who studied chinese school. You never help me since I was young and your existance isn't important in my life. I know there got a bunch of godson and goddaughter waiting you but please! Have a think. Your goddaughter not even come to see you during Chinese New Year. You treat them like Gold, they treat you like Grass. I know this is sensitive topic and whenever we mention this we will get scolded but whatever. Time will prove everything.

When the time has come, please don't say sorry to us. It's too late. You didn't give enough love to me and I'll not give my love to you either. I will only give my love to my mother. She did her job as mother very well and even did her job as father. So, she deserves all my love to my parents because my mum is the mother and also the father. Haiz, I don't want to talk more. Gonna stop here. Sleepy~

No comments: