Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Random Post




My mum was cleaning my room and she kept nagging how messy my room was. Since she nagged a lot so I planned to make a fun by saying "Wow, you sure talk a lot" in happy face but she became angry and said everyone accused her like that. She even dug out all my aunties' stories how they said my mother's mouth is not good ( like to criticize other). Seriously, I did not mean that and I don't think it is an insult by saying "Wow, you sure talk a lot?". I'm sure she doesn't feel that way if this sentence is said by my brother. In fact, my brother said that before but she didn't feel that was an insult.

If she doesn't understand me, it's fine. It's not the first time. I'll remind myself to keep silence next time. After that, my annoying father called me to help him pull the plastic bag which contains rubbish from the box. It stucked in a box. So, I just pulled it and the plastic bag was going to rip. I asked my mum what to do because if I contiune pulling it, the plastic bag will be ripped. She called me to pull it and it's ok if the plastic big has ripped. I just followed the order and my father saw that and scolded me. Hello, first of all, you want me to follow whose order?

It may be small matter in your eyes but when you get scolded you will understand. Nevermind, I just used to it for so many years. Bias to my brother or what, I do not care anymore. I don't act like back then anymore. Get angry for the small matter. Get angry because my brother's room has aircond but I don't have it. These are no longer a problem for me because I care Raymond Lam more. Some people keep saying I'm so stupid why need to do so many things for Raymond Lam. He doesn't know what I did for him. Who doesn't know that? As long I'm happy that's enough....

BTW, I found anime can make me happy too....:P
One Piece: Luffy!! Zoro!! Nami!! Usopp!! Sanji!! Chopper!! Nico Robin!!!
All my favourite characters and I'm waiting for them (my friends in future who act like them) coming to my world....Muahahahah!

No comments: