Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, June 19, 2009

IRRITATING!




At 7 p.m, I have to go to a restaurant in somewhere to celebrate Father's day with my grandpa. I don't feel like going after hearing how my mum has been bullied by my aunties at her working place. How she has been bullied I lazy want to tell because it's really a long way story and now my stupid father has just showed his temper to me!!

I really can't stand him and I will definately move out from this house when I'm capable in future. I just back from school and taking rest (updating my blog)and he called me to take off my school uniform to be washed. @#$%^&*!! Can't you just let me to take a rest?

5 mins later....

Ok, I've took off my clothes and put it in a pail already. Then what's up? He asked why I didn't eat his bread. I just speechless because today I bought sandwiches from Jusco and I ate it so I feel very full now. He asked me whether want to eat it and I said no. Good, now he's gone crazy. He said "If you don't want to eat then I will eat it" in angry tone. STUPID!! EAT!! WHO WANTS TO EAT YOUR BREAD? YESTERDAY I DIDNT BUY ANYTHING TO EAT AND YOU DIDN'T BUY ANY BREAD FOR ME TO EAT AND TODAY I JUST HAD MY SANDWICHES AS LUCNH AND YOU BOUGHT SANDWICHES FOR ME.

What's wrong with you? Stop acting like Jesus Christ! I DON'T BUY THAT!!!
I'm sure he will complain to everyone that I don't eat his bread and it's useless to be good father and so on. Please, Please!!!!! If buying breads to a son can be consided as good father then I would say It's pretty easy to be a Good Father! I've treated some poor people to eat bread and What? Am I a good father to them?

What has done is done. I don't like you. I don't like you force people to do something. I don't like you to be rude to my mum. I don't like you being unreasonable. Whatever, I will never forgot your word "Who cares if my son didn't take care of me? If they are such kind of people, I can't do anything too".

Stop acting you did the right thing in everything. I know why you didn't bother that. You have a bunch of goddaughter and godson. If we do not take care of you, you would think they will. Think again! If you got nothing to buy for them, see they will call you as "kai yeh" or "kai dai".

I'm not heartless as you. I will still give money for you to use and if you call me to stay under the same roof with you, then sorry! I can't make it. I've to give all my love to my mother because she really deserves it!

No comments: