Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Saturday




Yoz, it's time for me to update my blog again. I know I don't have much visitor lately but it doesn't matter. Just update for fun^^

Two days ago, I went to see Fung at Bukit Jalil Stadium. It was Elkan Concert.That concert took 6 hours and Fung appeared for 15 minutes as a guest. Don't think this was a superb concert when it called as Elkan Concert! It's more to award ceremony which ELkan company were giving awards to their top sales. It bored me to death!!!!!

Normally, I would be half dead when listening to principal talking crap during the assembly but during Elkan concert I felt nervous. LOL. Fung did give me spirit and I've waited him for 6 hours!

Finally, he came out and he sang four songs! His voice was excellent, splendid, marvellous, bravo and etc...LOL! When he is gone, many people were leaving the stadium. LOL, Elkan made a wise choice because they arranged him to come out at the final.

PS: I shook his hand!!! Oh my GOD, his hand was very smooth...LOL...well, he is borned to be "not ordinary" rich of course he wouldn't do much house chores. XD Now, I'm waiting for my Ayumi Hamasaki to come to Malaysia. I know it only has a very slim chance but it's not impossible! Hahahah~

No comments: