Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Donation




2 weeks ago my school gave us a card to ask donation from neighbours and relatives. I have forgotten to ask because one week before this was holiday so I surfing net at home for whole week.

So I only remembered about the donation on this mondy but what could I do? We have to pass up the donation card on this thurday and I didnt remember where I put the card. I only found my card on wednesday and my mother brought the donation card to kindergarten and she only collected RM8.

My school set a rule that we must collected at least RM 20. What could I do again? I only got RM8. After that, my mum gave me RM5 to pull the distance closer and I got only RM 13. I still have to find another RM 7 but tomorrow I have to pass up the card so they leave me no choice and I've to use my own money. I paid RM8 so it made the total amount into RM 21.

On the card, I have written Fung's name. Hehe...My mother and fung donated the most on my card...I hope it will bring good luck to fung for donating money....

No comments: