Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cross Pendant + My brother's letter


God Bless!!!!


Today I went to Sg Wang again. I went there just because I want to buy a cross pendant. Lately, I'm so poor and borrowed money from my friend. After I bought the pendant, I went home ASAP because I didn't want to be late again. When I was waiting bus at the bus stop....

I saw a man and a woman were trying to cheat a lady. They showed something like lottery thingy to the lady and kept congratulating her. The man tried to shake hand with the lady by forcefully while the woman kept explaining "you have won something, bla bla bla...."

When we saw that, we immediately took a seat and looked at them. In front of us there was a glasses separated the cheaters with my friend and I. We were like watching TV. After two minutes, that lady had been cheated!!! She smiled and that man and woman brought her to somewhere. Oh~ That's really sad but who knows the true story? Maybe she is clever enough to be cheated? Well, I don't know but just wish her a luck...haha....

Now, 11.45p.m...haizz..my father called me to read a letter from the college to my brother and I read it. It's about my brother has failed a subject. Shit....I didn't tell my father and I said I didn't understand. I can't betray my brother so yea.....and when he got back he like "behsong" me because I read his letter. WTH? What could i do? This is an order from dad. Ewww...well, He said he is not interested to study what he studying now anymore few weeks ago. Haizz...really worry about him. This home is really in quite mess now. I hope it would be better soon...

God Bless~

No comments: