Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mathematics Test


This morning i was having exam. It was really difficult. As I expected i couldn't do a thing. My weakness is mathematic you know? Since i really didnt know a thing so i decided to copy XDDD. It was fun i tell you XP....

But...

My image has ruined already because i never copy their answer before. This is my first time copying their answer and normally they will asking me the answer of another subject such as history, local language, and english. But it is okey. Tomorrow we will having history test and it is my show time although my history not that good but at least i wont fail and this time i studied + tips given from my Hing Dai Ji Mui....so the result is...NO PROBLEM (hopefully)....wakakakaka


So what do you think I was doing during the exam time? I was dreaming, sleeping, copying, and playing (well, using two pencils and hit each other like the movie of star wars, childish rite? But nothing i could do at there)! I was thinking how to make me look cool at 24 oct and what should i eat when i reached pavillion. Lolss. That's lot and i cant remember anymore. Tomorrow i dont have free time to do such thing anymore because history really got not enough time for me to do!

No comments: