Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stupid People - Really wana to KICK his A**



Well, if you stepped on somone's hand, leg, toes or whatever that you not purposely stepped on it, what would you say? Sorry? Or you scold back the people that you stepped on it? In my house there is a person scolded my mom after he not purposely stepped on my mum's hand (i think) and he scolded and angrily stared at my mom and said: Am i purposely to step on you?


How crazy he is..and he is really a barbariam! He never admit he is wrong. PPl stepped on him and he will scold people and he is really a sucky person. I hope i can move from this house and never stay with him in my life!!!! I just be patient and one day i will one kick on his face!!!!!

No comments: