Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Terrible Day




Today is horrible and terrible day. I finally realized and i will try to wake up from this dream. I wont tell what dream is that. I've realized this world must depend on ourselve and do not put our hope on parents, siblings, cousin. Because now like me, when you woke up from this dream. It's really damn hurt. I don't know what should i do now but my dad just got his present from his god daughter and he is happier than the present from my mom, brother and I given to him.

And Listen, the clothes that we gave him cost RM100++ and his god daughter's cloth only cost RM20. Maximum, RM30. Look at the quality...and he was more happy than the cloth than we gave to him. Anyway, I really got no feeling about him anymore. I'm too disappointed with him and today i felt very sad because of my idol, Fung. I dont feel hurt of my dad's action but fung's action....?? I will feel very hurt!

No comments: