Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bias Comment from my Dad


Credit: Raymond Forest
How dare you say that!?

Just two days ago was Mid Autumn Festival so i went to my father's side grandparents house. My mom was the one who responsible to cook. I really don't get why my dad refused to accept the truth that my mum's cooking is delicious? Not only me say that but even my father's mother and his younger sister and brother which is my grandmother, uncles and aunties.

My dad criticized my mom's cooking for many times such as saying "very difficult to eat" and "not delicious". But the problem is it is my mom's cooking realy that bad? Nah, i really dont think so. My mom's cooking is okey but if you say compared with top chef in 5 star hotel it is unreasonable.

It is okey if my dad said my mom's cooking is bad but he always praised his mother and younger sister cooking are awesome. He even said their cooking is equal to chef who is working 5 star hotel. OMG...Isn't that abit over? And just now he said again his younger sister's cooking is awesome again. The prawn is well cooked by her youngster sister and my mother suggested his younger sister to cook on the next festival. I seriously to say that i wont eat! You criticized my mom's cooking is bad and i won't eat even a little of your cooking. That's me!

No comments: