Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vacation Pictures!!


My true face...


My friend took this picture while i was sleeping...T-T


Another pose~ Peace


Oh my god! My eyes are very small! This is not my true face! Just because it is too windy and because of sun ray so i can't open my eyes


disney cookies! Babyfung likes to eat this...hehe^^


This picture is taken when i was on the way to home! Nice view, right?



Nice house, isn't it?




Do you see the stairs? It is heading to top of the mountain and there is a hut waiting us at the top of mountain! But guess what? We couldn't make it. The stairs are really narrow and long. There got many hut which you can have a rest after a short journey to the top of mountain. We stopped at first hut and We are not weakling! We just didnt have preparation! I was wearing sandalls so can u imagine that?


I took this picture when i was inside the car on the way to place where i had my dinner^^
Traffic Jam @___@ i thought village will not traffic jam but looks like i was wrong..



This picture is taken from the house of my auntie during dusk...



This picture is taken when i was in the car on the way to Ipoh (another state in malaysia)

No comments: