Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tadaima ~


Tadaima~ I'm back ~
Oh, a great hug from Teppei because I'm back? ~~~

Has been a month since my last update. It's time to update my blog ~

Actually, I don't feel motivated to update my blog like I used to be. My blog is very quiet now and I really get annoyed with my computer screen. Before updating it to Window 7 which was XP, my computer screen was widescreen. Now, it has changed to "narrow" screen (?), lols.

Teppei wallpaper that I'm using now was designed to fit in my widescreen computer with two teppei(s) on the side while one teppei at the middle. Now it has become totally a mess. Arghhhh.

Ergh, there are lots of pictures that I want to post on my blog but I've lost my cable (T.T).

BTW, WaT has released a new single ~ Hooray! Can't wait to get a copy ~

1 comment:

Tadano Watashi said...

okaeri...

and good luck to your blog, I'm looking forward to it.. ^^