Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

LAN Subject



Orz

Bad News alert!

An addition subject has been added on my schedule! (T.T)

Besides that, Saturday is no longer a holiday for me! I've to go to college on every saturday starting on two weeks later.

NO! I barely to get enough of sleep lately and why do I have to go college for this lame subject? It's so boring and that lecturer is way too patriotic! How could we support M'sia in world cup tournament when M'sia has been kicked out long time ago?

Tch......

Well, I must be positive! Yeah, I'll get pocket money for Saturday too! From RM100 raise to RM120 per week ~

Money makes the world go round. Do you believe this? No, I don't because I only believe Money makes my Teppei's album collection into completion!

No comments: