Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Concert



Last saturday, I went to Raymond Lam's Christmas concert in Genting. The concert was awesome. However, the weather was too cold. It was around 13 degree but I still enjoyed the concert. Fung looked very handsome on that day and he made the stadium full of warmth. He sang very well and full of emotions Plus, he also cracked me up by telling few jokes. Hehe...Fung is really awesome and adorable!

After the concert was over, I wandering around with my mom because we didn't book any hotel. All the hotels were fully booked. Later on, I found out Fung stayed in Highlands hotel so I rushed to Highland Hotel's lobby without hesitating. After waiting him for awhile, finally, he appeared! I saw him walking towards the lift and took the lift to 16th floor.

Haha, thanks God, I made it on time and saw him very clearly. But then, he had gone in a blink of eyes. I had nothing to do after that and luckily Fox called me at that time because she wanted to meet me. She told me that she would be waiting me at the Resort Hotel's lobby. I didn't know where was the Resort Hotel so I just followed the guidance of the signboard. Around 10 mins, I reached a hotel's lobby and I bumped into Maythong.

I felt glad to see her so I asked for her help to guide me to Resort Hotel. I was shocked when she told me I was standing at the Resort Hotel's lobby and Fox was just standing over there. I looked around and saw two girls were playing around. Fox was one of them and a girl was carrying her!!! Maythong walked to her and said "Reeve is here". I was like "HEY, DON'T CALL HER. I'M NOT READY YET!!"

But it was too late!! Fox had already seen me. Fox, Naive and her friends ran to meet me. I was very nervous when they were around me. OMG, that was my first time meeting fox. She looks better in real life and her voice is very sweet. LOL. I was very embarassing because I wasn't ready yet so I found an excuse to go to the washroom and make myself to look better.

They didn't book hotel too and she told me they would wander around same like me. I bumped into her for few times in Genting and waited Fung coming out from the hotel together for 30 mins. Too bad I had to go at 6am because I had to go back KL. All of us couldn't see fung coming out from the hotel because they left Genting at 8am. Therefore, it's still a mystery when did fung come out from the hotel...lol!

No comments: