Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Choosing College


Cute~~

I've been busy for few days on choosing college.

I've no idea which college is the best for me. Out of the colleges, ATC and Brickfield are the best for me, in my opinion. Brickfield is more famous i guess but both colleges are top law school in malaysia.

ATC is nearer but it doesn't look like a school. It's more to a building. Plus, it's an old building. I went to a visit today and I feel satisfied overall. It's not that old inside of the building and well-equipped.

As for the Brickfield college, it's more to a school because it's huge (heard from my friends, I've never been there before). Brickfield is on the top and a college of london. Well, this is all what I heard from my friends.

BTW, Christmas is coming and I bought a nice christmas hat!

No comments: