Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Moral Lesson


This guy look like my moral teacher...wakakaka

Today is monday and normally we will have assembly on monday and my moral lesson is after assembly. Thanks to my disciplin teacher, Mr Ong who likes to nag during assemble one period of moral lesson will be wasted just like that but today!!!???
I don't know why they cancelled the assembly and I had to face that moral teacher for 1 hours!!! MANNNN!!! One hour is very short for me but during moral lesson the time was just like stopped.

As I expected when he entered the class, the first thing he will do is asking about the folio. I just ignored him when he asked everyone to hand in the folio as soon as possible....After that he called us to take the exercise book and when I wrote the day and date on my exercise book he suddenly changed to note book!!! =.=llll Okey, fine, fine. I just be patient with him and I took out my note book out from the bag.

When I was copying the note, my friend wanted to hand in 6 essays so he went to teacher and that teacher asked her "where is your folio" and my friend replied " sir, I went to wash the film but that guy said haven't done so....." That teacher raise up his voice and said "this is your business and not my business" =.=lll Okey, this is my friend's fault because not doing the job well but this is not the end of the story! Ready for part 2?

Part 2!
When we finished copying the note, he wanted us to do some exercise. He gave back the book to everyone of us and another friend of mine called Kiruba didn't get her book. She felt worried and looked at me. I told her to ask the teacher and she said "No, and after this what would he say? This is your business and not mine?" We all laughed. 5 mins passed and Kiruba couldn't stand anymore and she asked the teacher where is her book? That teacher said "did you hand in your book? My friend said "yes, I did, sir." and he asked back my friend "where is your book then?"
Then my friend showed pity face "I hand in to sir but I didn't get my book". Is the book with you, sir?" He looked around his table and said in cold manner "You didn't hand in the book!If you hand in the book the book must be with me and I had given back to you now!"

My friend looked at me with =.=ll expression. She said to me "Seriously, I hand in the book to sir. Where is my book?" Then I replied " He ate your book" and everyone laughed again. I don't know if the teacher hear that but I really don't like him so whatever....

Checking answer time! That teacher asked us what is the correct answer for this? I shouted " Kesederhanaan"! That teacher looked at me and said, "What? I can't hear you". I was =.= and once again I said "Kesederhanaan" in jitter way. He said "Wrong!" "Kesederhanaan" isn't a moral value. All of us blur. He taught us that and now he said wrong but when sucky his eyes see cleary the question and he said " It's correct actually" and asked me to repeat. I repeated it again but I pronounced it wrongly at the first time and I said it correctly at the second time.

Here again, He asked me "Is it very difficult to pronounce that?" WTF!!!!! He did the wrong thing at the first place and now he accused me like I was wrong. Grrrr...
I DON'T WANT TO ATTEND MORAL LESSON ANYMORE!

No comments: