Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The difference between my headmistress and Vampire Knight's headmaster


OMG! He is so handsome. Eventhough I'm a boy but he still look very handsome for me


Hey, take a look for this picture. He doesn't wear glasses in this picture!

Do you know who he is? He is a principal from Vampire Knight. His name is Kaien Cross and he is Yuuki's father. I think it's more accurate for Godfather. Although he didnt appear in every episode of Vampire Knight but he is definately a memorable character for me. In Vampire Knight season 1, maybe he didn't stand out and he was just a plain character but in Vampire Knight Guilty (season 2), he is really cool!

He is really yeng zai when he untied his hair and took off his glasses. My school principal is really nothing compared with him. He is young, handsome, powerful vampire hunter (in fact he is the most powerful vampire hunter but Zero has beaten him now), selfless, and willing to sacrfice for everyone.

Ganbatte, Kaien Cross!

No comments: