Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

First of all, I would like to apologize to those who care and love me. I'm really sorry that I've let you down. Yes, this time I've passed my business but I failed law. Thanks to the Teacher Lee for your help and I really appreciate it. I really feel embarrassed that you had to call me to ask about my result. It's not that I didn't want to call you but I don't know what to say. Sorry, I've let you down. The next person that I would like to say sorry is to my mom. You have given me a lot of support and everything and yet, I've failed you. Sorry, mom. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me for my incompetence. Anyway, life goes on. I feel really down recently but I'll try to overcome everything. Reeve, 你长大了! 加由好吗? 不要放弃, 我知到你可以的!!!

No comments: