Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Background changed!

My first post after having a big change in my blog! Howdee!

At last,I came to write down another page of my life:P

Ok, I've finished my A'level at last and I'm soooooooooooooooo free!!! I'll only continue my studies next year January because I want to work to ease my family's burden. My family is facing financial problem because my father doesn't get paid for his work. Most of the customers refused to pay him and we have tried to give him some advices but ended up in arguing. I just don't understand why is he like that? His partners betrayed him and flee together with the money but he was still siding them.

Uhm, nevermind. Stop with all these craps. Just back to my own story. I'm looking for a job on newspaper and I've sent them some email job applications. Waiting for their replies now. I really hope I'll get at least a reply but at the same time I hope I don't get any. This is because I'm not ready yet. I'm afraid of going into society world...alone...

But! I feel a little excited as well. Hmm, it's really confusing, eh? Yeah, I get confused with this mixed feeling, too.


Time to learn from this girl in Heart of Greed, Seung Joy Sum ~~~

No comments: